Wednesday, December 22, 2010

handbag wishlist.

1. Longchamp "LE Pliage - Large" Tote Bag, Nordstrom --  Ever since I went to Boston to visit my sister I have been wanting this tote.  They are everywhere over there but I have yet to see anyone w one over here on the west coast.  I love how simple it is.
2. Gap The Sequin Purse  --  I posted this on my old blog a couple months ago when i first saw it online.  Now I cannot seem to find it on the Gap site or in stores.
3. Sabina Zipper Bag, Urban Outfitters --  I have been looking for a nice cross body bag for a long time and this is the first one I actually like enough to consider buying.  Perfect size for a cross body that will actually carry the things you need.
4. Coach Poppy Signature Medium Skinny, Coach -- I lost my original Coach wristlet that I got last year for Christmas.  I just need to replace it.  Good for keeping in your purse as a wallet or taking out.

No comments: